- You may be a parent for the first time or not. But being a parent is not an easy task. The untold truth is that it’s already exhausting, confusing and scary in order to give your child the best environment to grow up in.
- You can’t find everything on the internet, at least when it comes to our kids. There is always something that is new and we may not find it online. But you can find the solution with a simple tip or trick from your mother or in-law’s, grandma or a next-door neighbour.
- But, it always feels relieving to meet someone who has encountered the same problem as yours and already found an easy solution. It feels good to be with a group of an extended family that understands you as a parent and has already walked in that path.
- Unekha and ShuShu Babies are coming together to create a community to Explore, Exchange and Encourage Happy Parenting. Join us at our first edition of the Parent Supporting Meetup happening on Saturday, Oct 29 from 11 – 1 PM at ShuSHu Babies Office, MLA Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- It’s a free-entry event with limited seats. Snacks/Beverages will be provided.