Families like to use healthy products for hair during monsoon like natural baby shampoo and the best baby lotion for newborns. Many do consider the best baby lotion for newborns for its effectiveness in maintaining a healthy scalp.
The monsoon season indeed is welcomed by all and sundry as the rains do bring respite from the summer heat. Yet, rains mean suffering from skin infections or even hair problems. Skin problems and the humidity in the air causing frizzy hair are issues. Hair also becomes oily and leads to hair fall.
Apart from taking precautions clients also tend to go in for natural baby shampoo.
- Avoid getting drenched, although it is fun to be in rain. Rainwater is usually acidic and can indeed lead to infections as well as dandruff.
- To avoid skin infections and rashes, a person needs to understand that three factors – hygiene, clothing, as well as health condition can indeed give rise to or aggravate skin infections. Maintaining proper hygiene, wearing loose, cotton clothing, and also taking good care of one’s health during the rainy season are essential.
The most common skin health issues during monsoon are:
- Athlete’s Foot
- Tinea Fungal Infections
These skin problems can indeed cause extreme discomfort and even leave permanent scars on one’s body. In case of symptoms such as redness or itching, it is better to seek immediate medical help before the skin infection aggravates further. To avoid these infections, it is good to ensure a proper skincare routine that does keep the skin healthy.
Keeping oneself dry at all times and practicing good personal hygiene.
3. Avoid sharing one’s clothes as well as personal belongings with others, especially during monsoons, as few skin infections are contagious.
4. Keeping oneself well-hydrated by drinking lukewarm, purified water
5. Diet also does play an important role in monsoon. So, avoid spicy food and also eat healthy foods such as fruits, green vegetables, yogurt, oats, almonds, as well as garlic.
6. If having allergies or symptoms of a skin infection, then it is good to consult the dermatologist right away. Avoid using over-the-counter (OTC) anti-fungal or anti-bacterial creams.
7. If suffering from frizzy hair, hair fall, and humidity avoid stepping into the rain. The moisture cum humidity in the air does add unnecessary volume to one’s hair and turns it into a frizzy mess. Natural shampoo for babies can be made use of.
8. Moons hair care tips:
1. Use tried-and-tested shampoo
If using a shampoo that has being suited to one’s hair, do not switch to another brand, especially during monsoons. It should not be loaded with too many chemicals as they can be harsh on one’s hair.
Wash the hair at least twice a week to keep the scalp clean, and do so each time when drenched in the rain.
2. Condition the hair every time it is washed
Apply a small amount of conditioner or mask to one’s hair each time it’s washed. It will keep the frizzy hair at a distance and also take care of greasy scalp cum dandruff.
3. Oil the hair only once or twice a week
If a person has extremely frizzy hair, oil them only once a week, just 30 minutes before taking a shower. And if using a serum, avoid using an oil-based serum.
4. Avoid any hair treatments
Monsoon is considered the worst season to get any sort of hair treatment done. If planning to get a smoothening out treatment or hair straightening, then the hair is much more likely to attract moisture and thus bring those waves and curls back.
5. Get a head massage
A revitalizing, as well as rejuvenating scalp massage, will indeed help strengthen the damp roots.
If tending to develop infections of the skin and hair, do consult a dermatologist before making use of any skincare or hair care products. Healthy products can be used to keep hair in shape like the best baby lotion for newborns.